Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Buenas Tardes from Lexington ~ Lexington Week 3 ~ Mission Week 28

Buenas Tardes from Lexington!

It has been a good week, pero hoy la Hermana De La Vega se fue :( Today, Hmna De le vega left to go home from her mission! We had the greatest little trio ever! But, I am so happy and excited that I still get to work with Hermana Arnoldsen! We have a blast together!

We are still teaching Cesar and he has been doing well. We have had some really great lessons with him and should be seeing him at church this week.

A new person that we found this week that has really stuck out to me is a woman named Renee. She is literally the most Christ-like person I have ever met. We have had some absolutely amazing lessons with her. She has been through so much but never uses her trials as an excuse to be sad or to not try. She is also extremely non-judgmental and probably the most objective investigator I have ever had.  She has gone into this whole process with the intentions of becoming to closer to Christ and the way for doing that is to read the Book of Mormon and to pray about it to know if this is the path she should take. She is extremely prepared and I am so excited to get to know her better. I have learned so much from her. She makes me want to be a better person every day.

I don't have a lot of time this week, but that's it for now! Remember, the church is true!

Hermana Failner


No comments:

Post a Comment