Monday, May 11, 2015

One of the highlights of my week was taking Rey out teaching with us as a member to one of Francisco's lessons ~ Mission week 41 ~ Lexington week 19

 The Lexington North Zone - Zone Leaders are Elder Eastin and Elder Trost

Hello everyone!

I don't have a lot of time this week, but it has been a good week! Francisco is still going really strong! He basically knows everything there is to know about the gospel. He has literally been living his entire life like a Mormon would, and it truly was already his lifestyle, he just hasn't been baptized :) It has been so incredible working with him. One of the highlights of my week was taking Rey out teaching with us as a member to one of Francisco's lessons. I felt so proud!! It was so awesome and something I will always treasure.

Missions are incredible. It is my everything and I love this work so much. I am trying to treasure every day.

I love you all!

Hermana Failner


No comments:

Post a Comment